2011-02-16

How Practice Is Affected

Currently as you know we do not have any private servers. So i ask of you Exodus members to Practice with eachother in pubs on your desired positions. If we have a good 10 or 7 players on for practice on Fridays or Sat. we will pub together and play our positions for the team and have fun.

I want to ask, if we have 7 people actively on would you like to scrim Versus a PUG team? For the developement of synergy in the team.

Answer in the comment selection below.

3 comments:

NightHawk043 said...

I'm not against it, but we had better make sure we win, because if we, an organised team lost to a random selection of players, it could be Somewhat embarrassing.

Skepsis said...

It only depends on who is going to play against us We are an Organized team but if we where to go up against a good number of skilled players.There is a chance we would lose.Our main priority is to practice hard and give out good strategies(shaska)and to test it ingame against a team.

Piggeh said...

Sorry for the inactivity, I was in Europe for the past week. I'm back now, but I'll be away on Saturday again. I wouldn't mind scrimming against a PUG team, but at the same time, I'd like to relax in some pugs as well. I really think we just need to practice together more often.

Post a Comment